SURFACE PREPARATION: Surface should be clean and dry. Remove dirt, grease, oil, wax, and loose paint.
DIRECTIONS: Use outdoors or in a well ventilated area when temperature is between 68-78 degrees Fahrenheit, and humidity is below 60% to ensure proper drying. Mask surrounding area where over-spray might settle. Shake can for at least one minute, listening for the rattle of the mixing ball. Shake for 10 seconds at 1-2 minute intervals during application. Hold can 6 to 10 inches from surface. Press spray button firmly. Do not cover with continuous spray. Move back and forth releasing spray head after each stroke. Overlap each stroke. Apply two thin coats rather than one heavy coat.
CLEAN UP: If spray button becomes clogged, pull off and clean with solvent.
DO NOT: Stick pins or wire into can opening. Replace spray button firmly with valve opening pointing away from you. To prevent valve from clogging after use, turn can upside down and press spray head for 4 seconds.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
CONTAINS NO CFC’S – In accordance with Federal regulations which prohibit CFC propellants in aerosols.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN IN HANDLING AND STORAGE. Keep away from heat, sparks, and open flame. Vapors will accumulate readily and may ignite explosively. During use and until all vapors are gone: Keep area ventilated – Do not smoke – Extinguish all flames, pilot lights, and heaters – Turn off stoves, electric tools and appliances, and any other sources of ignition. Consult NFPA Code. Use approved Bonding and Grounding procedures. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture, incinerate, or expose to temperature above 120F. Heat from sunlight, radiators, stoves, hot water, and other heat sources could cause container to burst. Do not take internally. Keep out of the reach of children.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN IN USE. Use only with adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid breathing vapor and spray mist. Wash hands after using. EYE or SKIN contact with the product, vapor or spray mist.
EFFECTS OF OVEREXPOSURE
SKIN: Prolonged or repeated exposure may cause irritation.
INHALATION: Irritation of the upper respiratory system. May cause nervous system depression. Extreme overexposure may result in unconsciousness and possibly death. Prolonged overexposure to solvent ingredients may cause adverse effects to the liver, urinary, cardiovascular and reproductive systems.
EYES: Flush eyes with large amounts of water for 15 minutes. Get medical attention.
SKIN: Wash affected area thoroughly with soap and water. Remove contaminated clothing and launder before re-use.
INHALATION: If affected, remove from exposure. Restore breathing. Keep warm and quiet.
INGESTION: Do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention immediately.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF OVEREXPOSURE: Headache, dizziness, nausea, and loss of coordination are indications of excessive exposure to vapors or spray mists. Redness and itching or burning sensation may indicate eye or excessive skin exposure.
VENTILATION: Local exhaust preferable. General exhaust acceptable if the exposure to materials is maintained below applicable exposure limits. Refer to OSHA Standards 1910.94, 1910.107, 1910.108.
RESPIRATORY PROTECTION: If personal exposure cannot be controlled below applicable limits by ventilation, wear a properly fitted organic vapor/particulate respirator approved by NIOSH/MSHA for protection When sanding or abrading the dried film, wear a dust/mist respirator approved by NIOSH/MSHA for dust which may be generated from this product, underlying paint, or the abrasive.
EYE PROTECTION: Wear safety spectacles with unperforated side shields.
OTHER PRECAUTIONS: Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
WASTE DISPOSAL METHOD: Do not incinerate. Depressurize container. Dispose of in accordance with Federal, State/Provincial, and Local regulations regarding pollution.